RingCentral Office includes advanced call forwarding as part of your service. This allows you to route incoming business calls to any or all of your devices, to any department or any location-ringing them sequentially or simultaneously. Use custom answering rules to route calls based on criteria such as day of the week, time of day, or caller ID.
Benefits of call forwarding:
- Receive business calls on any device, at any location, anytime.
- Automatically forward phone calls to any phone number, such as your office, home, or even a personal mobile number to ensure your calls always get answered.
- Forward calls to any extension, phone number, group, or department simultaneously or sequentially.
- You can specify the number of times each phone rings before calls forward to the next telephone number.
- It's easy to forward calls based on caller ID information, the time of day, date range, and more; ensuring important callers are prioritized and quickly routed to the right person or department.