Virtual Phone System
Is your business still using an old, outdated phone system? Maybe you wish your business' phones could do the same thing as your cellphone? Do you feel trapped by your office phone extension?
What is a cloud phone system?
A cloud phone system is a virtual phone system rooted in the internet, enabling you to make calls from any laptop or smart device. Cloud systems can provide the mobility, flexibility, and robust features that simply weren't possible before, in an affordable solution suited for small business needs.
Cloud phone systems marry the best of landline phones—having the same high threshold of security, carrier-grade reliability, and call clarity—with the nimbleness of modern service: texting, unlimited calls, conferencing, mobility choices, frequent upgrades, and around-the-clock customer support. Conventional landlines and PBXs just can't keep up.
- No on-site hardware needed, ever
- Fast and free implementations
- No monthly contracts needed
- Free upgrades to new functionality
- Free 24/7 customer support
- Self-manage the system from any smart device
- Add or repurpose lines at will
- Pay thousands up front for on-site hardware
- Pay thousands more for complex implementations
- Required contracts have early termination fees
- Service and hardware upgrades require additional fees
- Premium technical support requires additional fees
- Maintenance requires trained IT technicians
- Lengthy request process to make service changes